Tourist License (Junta de Andalucia)

Spanish Law states that the owners of rented properties need to obtain a tourist license from the Junta De Andalucia.

In order to do this you must use a specialist lawyer and visit the town hall with all the correct paperwork to complete the application.

For a one off fee our team can take care of the whole process on your behalf.